- Site Admin
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:40 am
- Location: Singapore
• Reporting to the Team Lead - Contracts (Iron Ore), your role will include contract drafting that comprises the first and second line governance controls through validation and confirmation of physical trades.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Deals Validation :Check and validate the daily trade entries in Aspect system against the physical deal blotters and Trade Recap, thereby providing key point of control.
• Contract Preparation and Execution: Interface with the Sales and/or Sourcing & Origination team to understand and analyze key contractual terms and clause
• Draft both purchase and/or sales contracts independently
• Manage both supplier and customer communications and negotiations regarding contracts
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and customers to agree final terms, escalation to legal and/or Sales managers and/or Sourcing manager as required and in accordance with the Governance framework
• Act as the main focal point with internal and external stakeholders (such as sales, sourcing and origination, finance, shipping, logistics, book owner, legal, suppliers, customers) on contractual issues and thus is responsible to deliver high service level in terms of customer relationships and ad hoc reasonable requirements.
• Continuous review in the design, implementation and execution of the current process workflow for Contracts for improvement and value maximization
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest