Singapore

[Odfjell Drilling] Electrical Supervisor

Unread post by escveritas »

Electrical Supervisor - MODU

Employment Type: Permanent Employee

Application end date: 10/31/2020

Contact Person:

Contact Number:

Deep Sea Management AS is looking for Electrical Supervisor who is motivated to facilitate and contribute to the Company's growth.

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS

Formal education as Electrician in accordance with international regulations for mobile offshore drilling units.
Alternatively: education in engineering automation, electronics and computer systems.
Additional competence is required with respect to electrical installations in hazardous areas (Ex), rules and regulations, as well as system training specified tor the position.
Systematic familiarization/competence assessment(s) for position.
Documented relevant experience from offshore/maritime operations
ERM & ETO Certificate
Crew will mobilize out of Bergen / Stavanger

DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
  • Electrical Supervisor and the Technical Section Leader shall jointly plan the daily management/ coordination of E&I personnel in order to safeguard drilling operations and all preventative/corrective maintenance in a safe and efficient manner.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall coordinate and participate in all operations, maintenance and repairs in the E&I field.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall ensure that the rig’s maintenance system is kept up-to-date at all times in respect of E&I activities, in accordance with the company’s requirements and procedures.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall ensure that the ordering of spare parts and equipment for undertaking E&I repairs is carried out.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall keep himself informed about the condition of all E&I equipment and shall ensure that such is maintained/repaired by qualified personnel.
  • Electrical Supervisor and the Technical Section Leader shall jointly manage internal maintenance projects and other E&I projects.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall participate in the execution of multidisciplinary maintenance.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall coordinate and verify the connection and disconnection of equipment for service companies (3rd party equipment).
  • Electrical Supervisor shall report information about/update changes in documentation relating to new and existing equipment (DCC MODU).
  • Electrical Supervisor shall attend all compulsory meetings.
  • Electrical Supervisor and Technical Section Leader shall jointly coordinate and manage E&I operations, maintenance planning and execution in order to ensure the best possible technical operations and prevent unnecessary incidents.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall be responsible for ensuring that everyone who is in the E&I Section has the required knowledge and practical experience for undertaking the work assigned to them.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall be responsible for ensuring that general safety training is carried out within their field of responsibilities and for the daily follow-up of personnel in their section, with special emphasis being placed on health, safety and the environment.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall be responsible for ensuring that the operation and maintenance of all E&I equipment is carried out in a professional and proper manner.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall ensure that all work which falls within his field of responsibilities is carried out properly and that relevant work orders are available and are followed.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall be responsible for ensuring that the rig has the required supplies of spare parts for operational purposes at all times and for the maintenance of E&I systems and equipment.
  • Electrical Supervisor shall be responsible for ensuring that all technical documentation and any corresponding amendments to drawings are carried out in respect of E&I systems and equipment.
  • Electrical Supervisor and Technical Section Leader shall be jointly responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the required E&I procedures (Level 4).
Apply here: https://odfjelldrilling.csod.com/ux/ats ... bboardid=0

Return to “Drilling (Oil Rigs, Land Rigs)”