FLEET MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
We drive improvement of offshore work processes by applying novel and proven methodologies based on comprehensive data. We favour simplicity and pragmatism and are eager to collaborate, not only for problem solving on pressing issues, but especially when it comes to exchanging knowledge, experience and solutions.
We believe that bridging business need and technology is fundamental to drive smart and high performance drilling operation.
We believe that performing targeted- and high-quality maintenance tasks, means that opportunities for improvements are never left ignored or without care.
Our strategy builds upon close and trusted collaboration, where structured recommendations and solutions support our offshore drilling operations. Advancing safe and cost efficient maintenance execution by:
- Unlocking potential of drilling- and process data in relation to usage- and condition based maintenance triggers.
- Lift general quality of work tasks through transparent governance structure and engineering acumen. Justification of changes are documented through high quality Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis.
- Actively pursue methods to reduce administration related to maintenance execution and work processes, in order to increase wrench time.
Dedication to highest quality of technical service to offshore operations, delivered with a sense of professionalism, curiosity, individual pride, and company spirit
- Proactively identify, manage and support initiatives to continuously improve maintenance performance across a fleet of offshore drilling units.
- Responsible for keeping maintenance strategies relevant to the equipment, cost effective, whilst complying to relevant rules and regulations.
- Formal owner of Equipment Maintenance Strategies for marine related equipment (lifting, jacking, pumps, auxiliaries, etc.) specifying internal and external requirements to maintenance activities.
- Drive in-house optimization projects ensuring maintenance is balanced between up-time and cost, without ever compromising safety.
- Develop equipment condition reports to support intrusive overhaul strategies, this includes understanding of criticality and consequence classification in context of asset management.
- Lead task force work to resolve issues identified though analysis or offshore operations.
- Create and maintain an overview of rig performance and specific improvement areas. Evaluate alerts from our maintenance programs and coordinate same with offshore crew onboard drilling units.
- Identify low hanging fruits, where equipment data and digital solutions can reduce offshore admin- and work burden.
- Through offshore experience and close collaboration with operations provide ideas for improvements, while bridging the gap between planned maintenance scheme and offshore operations.
- Participate in reliability analysis as operational and technical specialist
- STCW, marine engineering or similar background.
- Preferably experience within offshore operations or minimum 5 years as technical superintendent, technical section leader, maintenance engineer, or similar maintenance related roles in offshore maritime industries.
- Broad, deep knowledge of technical and mechanical concepts, theories, and practices relevant to maritime equipment or related equipment including their maintenance, operations, overhaul, and design.
- Pragmatic mindset that always seek for simplicity and practicality when solving problems.
- Thorough knowledge of shipboard mechanical outfitting.
- procedures/schedules and spare parts.
- Computer literate and preferably experiences working with maintenance management systems.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Thrive in an ambitious environment and welcome feedback as an efficient way to develop personal and professional skills.
- Trustworthy, self-driven, ambitious and knows the importance of working together as a team to reach stretched targets.
- Hold a positive mindset, high level of energy and a relentless focus on maximizing impact and output.
- Strive to deliver high quality and possess great communication skills.