BW Offshore is looking for a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence developer to join our global IT team. We are seeking a self-driven and motivated individual with strong analytical and technical skills.
We offer a career in a dynamic and global company where challenges are complex and where you get the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally. The position will be based either in Arendal or Oslo, however this is a global role and some travel to our offices abroad may be required.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse
- Data models/cubes
- Create reports (Power BI/SSRS)
- Power BI user training
- Participate in projects as a data warehouse and BI developer
- Keep up to date on BI solutions and BI strategies
- Suggest improvements and plan for way forward for our BI solution
- Be part of our digital transformation within Machine Learning, AI, IoT and support the organisation to further develop our digital strategy.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or other relevant major
- Long relevant experience may replace formal education
- Extensive experience from working with Data Warehouse
- Previous experience from large enterprise IT administration with multiple locations is an advantage
- Data warehouse technologies
- Microsoft SQL server and Microsoft tools for data warehouse development
- SQL and database administration
- Microsoft Power BI
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Creative, flexible, able to adapt to a changing environment
- Interested in new technology and how we can utilise this in our organisation
- Positive service attitude
- Good inter-personal and communications skill.
- Fluent in oral and written English language.