McDermott Awarded Multiple EPFC Contracts for Storage Tanks in Saudi Arabia

escveritas
Site Admin
Singapore

McDermott Awarded Multiple EPFC Contracts for Storage Tanks in Saudi Arabia

Unread post by escveritas »

• McDermott's CB&I Storage Solutions to provide EPFC for 38 tanks and 13 spheres
  • Continues strong track record of executing storage projects in the region
HOUSTON, April 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- McDermott International, Inc. today announced CB&I Storage Solutions has been awarded one large* and two sizeable* contracts for the engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction (EPFC) of 38 tanks and 13 spheres in multiple locations across Saudi Arabia.

"CB&I Storage Solutions has had a significant presence and strong track record in Saudi Arabia since the 1930s," said Cesar Canals, Senior Vice President of CB&I Storage Solutions. "This experience, and our strong partnerships with international contractors and major oil & gas operators, has established us as one of the most reliable providers of storage and EPFC solutions in the country."

The awards will be reflected in McDermott's first quarter 2020 backlog.

*McDermott defines a sizeable contract as between USD $1 million and $50 million and a large contract as between USD $50 million and $250 million.

CB&I Storage Solutions is the world's leading designer and builder of storage facilities, tanks and terminals. With more than 59,000 structures completed throughout its 130-year history, CB&I Storage Solutions has the global expertise and strategically-located operations to provide its customers world-class storage solutions for even the most complex energy infrastructure projects.

Return to “EPCI”