Application due: 15/02/2019
The Maersk Drilling Maintenance Support Group in Singapore is looking for a Maintenance Superintendent.
What we offer:
This job provides an excellent opportunity for you to be exposed to exciting challenges and outstanding development opportunities within Maersk Drilling.
Furthermore, you will work in a multi-cultural environment and engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders which will greatly enhance and further develop your skills.
You will play a central role in supporting our global fleet of drilling rigs in all maintenance related matters.
Our organization is characterized by engagement, professionalism, trust and drive, and creates opportunities for individual achievement through teamwork. Our working style is informal and focused; our work environment is ambitious, yet fun.
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance Support, as a member of the Maintenance Support Group, your main objective is to support our offshore fleet in our continuous effort to deliver value and a safe operation to our customers.
Some of your main responsibilities are:
- Be an active part of Analyzing and Optimizing PM, where Reliability and Predictive PM will be a key factor in the future.
- General Ad Hoc support work to the Rigs, when they have any issues with the CMMS or Maintenance in general.
- To establish and maintain a high level of communication directly with the Rigs.
- Assist in Special Surveys required by Class or Large Projects initiated by MD or the Client.
- The Job may also require occasional visit to the Rigs offshore.
- A formal education with minimum a bachelor level degree in Marine Engineering or equivalent within relevant field(s)
- Candidates with very recent offshore experience with up to date knowledge about Offshore Operations
- Minimum 5 years of offshore experience, including 2 years of experience as a Technical Section Leader (TSL/Chief Engineer) or Ass. Technical Section Leader (Maintenance Engineer)
- Experience in all Planned and Corrective Maintenance & Repair on Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Drilling and Subsea systems on an offshore drilling Rig (Jackup, Semi or Drillship)
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle and resolve issues promptly
- Proficient in CMMS and knowledge in IFS is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High ethical standards, integrity and trustworthiness
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is a team player
- Proactive mind-set with the curiosity to challenge the status quo and ensure constant improvement of our rigs, our maintenance system and procedures
- Service minded and understands the role and responsibilities of supporting a 24/7-365 capital intensive international operation, within a closely regulated industry
For further information please contact: