Krisenergy Wassana Field

escveritas
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Krisenergy Wassana Field

Unread post by escveritas » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:14 pm

G10/48
Wassana first oil
on 14 August 2015

G10/48 covers 247 sq km in the Gulf of Thailand over the southern margin of the Pattani Basin in water depths up to 60 metres.

The G10/48 licence area contains the Wassana, Niramai, Mayura and Rayrai oil discoveries. The Wassana oil field commenced oil production on 14 August 2015. The field comprises 18 development wells producing to a mobile offshore production unit with oil transfered to a floating storage and offloading vessel. A brief video detailing the Wassana development project can be viewed here.

KrisEnergy took over operatorship of G10/48 in May 2014 and holds an 89% working interest. Palang Sophon holds the remaining 11%.

Source:
Eocene to Oligocene lacustrine and Miocene fluvio-deltaic shales

Reservoir:
Oligo-Miocene fluvio-deltaic sandstones

Trap:
Tilted fault blocks

Seal:
Oligo-Miocene intra-formational shales

Post Reply